Le nouveau design est installé ! Nous remercions chaleureusement l'Ecureuil pour son travail magnifique !
Retrouvez la dernière édition de la Gazette des sorciers !
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Partagez

How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Anonymous

Invité

Invité

How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish Empty
MessageSujet: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mar 15 Mai 2018 - 18:44

You're gonna kill Wilda! Seriously! She told you, she's gonna take her forgotten book to class. But from memory, it certainly takes no more than five minutes for that. And yet, you've been waiting exactly six minutes, leaning against the wall near the main door. This is absolutely unacceptable! You're never late. Never! A good girl, from a respectable family, is never late. But a good girl never sighs either. Despite this, it must be the third one that escapes your mouth in less than five minutes.

Oh, you're really gonna kill your friend! No! No! Maybe you should put some pink dye in his shampoo. Just to remind we're not keeping Lindsay Talbott waiting. Luckily for you, the sun shines in the sky. This is quite unusual in Scotland, even in May.

When she comes, you hold your anger and smile at your friend.
"It's about time!" you exclaim. As she starts to speak, you head for the trees near the black lake - not too close either, you don't want to risk getting into the water - and you sit under one of them. No one of you notice that a student is sitting few higher in the tree.

HJ::
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jyn S. Dawkins

Jyn S. Dawkins

PRÉFET POUFSOUFFLE
Les actes non les paroles font la loyauté.

PRÉFET POUFSOUFFLELes actes non les paroles font la loyauté.
| HIBOUX POSTÉS : 508
| AVATARS / CRÉDITS : Saoirse Ronan | cosmiclight.
| SANG : En quoi ça te regarde, tête de noeud ?

Caractéristiques du sorcier
| EPOUVANTARD : La foudre
| PATRONUS : Une loutre
| POINTS DE COMPÉTENCE :

How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish Empty
MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mar 15 Mai 2018 - 19:27

Jyn was sitting on the third higher branch of a tree - which is located at approximately three feets from the black lake. The orphan child had always loved silence and nature, and she'd never understood why people use their tongues to speak and say nothing. Because that was a very big annoying problem for Jyn. She'd prefer to say nothing rather than speaking to say nothing, really. Anyway, she didn't even understand people, and they didn't understand her. It was better for her to remain alone, for sure. And there she was, in her tree. It was her favorite, don't ask why, she didn't even know. Since her first year at Hogwart, she came here and look at the sky, at the lake, at the life spreading itself around her. She didn't know why she loved nature that much, as she didn't know anything about her real family, but it was that special thing inside her that made her feel alive for once. The dark and gloomy walls of the school were oppressive and creepy. But she was a mysterious freak anyway. Jyn did assume she was the only living person to hate Hogwart, and maybe inside her, she was quite happy about that particular feature.
And here are now coming students. She's far from them, and as she wants to have nothing to do with them, she doesn't event try to recognize the girls. Because there are girls, two by the way. She doesn't care.
Wilda Griffiths

Wilda Griffiths

ORDRE DU PHÉNIX
La meilleure défense, c'est l'attaque

ORDRE DU PHÉNIXLa meilleure défense, c'est l'attaque
| HIBOUX POSTÉS : 631
| AVATARS / CRÉDITS : Daisy Ridley
| SANG : Mes deux géniteurs sont sorciers, mais ma lignée n'est très certainement pas pure (même si mon père est un Nottt)

| EPOUVANTARD :
| PATRONUS :
| POINTS DE COMPÉTENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mer 16 Mai 2018 - 0:52

Wilda didn’t know what made her more nervous between: (1) having to meet with her friend Lindsay after avoiding her for 3 weeks – to the extent of what’s possible when you share a dormitory with someone– because she may or may not have been seeing – yes seeing in the way you think which involves all the things you think of – her brother Evan or ; (2) having to meet with her friend Lindsay more than five minutes passed the time she expected. Wilda knew for a fact - after 6 years of living together you tend to pick on little things about one another – that Lady Talbott hated latecomers and Wilda happened to be a major one. It was in her very nature, she just could not make it on time. Just now she was supposed go back to DADA  to quickly get her book and on her way there she met Holden, who she could not not stop to talk to and who could not not make her laugh with a weird story of his, one thing leads to another and late she was again. At the light of the above, let’s just say she felt a little uneasy meeting with her friend regarding her current situation.

The witch finally arrived, perhaps a little breathless, flashed a smile to her friend and greeted her playfully: “ Oh! You know you love me ! You must admit that the waiting is part of my unique charm! ” Under the bright light of the sun, Wilda seemed to notice the striking resemblance between Lindsay and her handsome brother: these dark chocolate hair that felt so soft to the touch, that tiny cute crease just between their eyebrows when they took this very annoy and serious face. Wilda could’nt refrain a groggy smile and even caught herself wondering if Lindsay shared that sweet smell of old parchments. Bloody hell Griffiths, get your act together. What is wrong with you? How could she be dating her friend’s brother and not telling her?

To her defense, it took her a little time to realized her Evan was Lindsay’s Evan, you know that brother that she speaks so highly of? The one that she feels so irrationally protective about? Yep. This one. The teenager has thought multiple times about coming clean to her friend - or should she call her sister now – but she decided it was no biggie, right?  At first, she just had, hum well, an innocent adventure with his brother whom she thought she would probably never see again. But then, it has become more serious: they’d reach out to each other since, met pretty much every weekend, they even exchanged letters. Writing letter is pretty serious isn’t it? Merlin, Wilda was so screwed. She was screwed in so many ways that she decided to ignore the fact that she was and tried to enjoy the overwhelming feeling of happiness she was feeling lately. One day she would come clean to her friend, and to Evan, but that day was not today.

The girls had now reached the closest tree by the Black Lake below which they commonly decided to sit. ‘’So tell me, my beloved friend,  how have you been lately – while I was fornicating with you dear brother – it feels like we haven’t chilled in ages!’’ That poor witch wasn’t being very clever in drawing attention on the fact she seemed to have disappeared, whether because she subtly tried to avoid Lindsay or because she has escaped their dormitory every weekend recently. None of them have seen the angry little girl perched right above their head.

HJ:
Anonymous

Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mer 16 Mai 2018 - 10:55

Dave had decided that today was the day he'd declare his love and devotion for the most amazing creature in Hogwarts and the world itself — and believe it or not, this creature wasn't a crup or some kind of freak, but a regular human being... If Wilda Griffiths was to be considered a regular human being, for she was nothing but incredible in Dave's eyes. This declaration wasn't truly planned, for the Gryffindor was very shy when it came to talk about feelings, but when Rosalyn Weasley taught him there were reductions in fireworks prices at Zonko's Joke Shop, he realized he couldn't find a better way of revealing his sparkling love to the Ravenclaw than a huge and noisy display of colourful firecrackers. The day after this epiphany, Dave Goujon ended up very poor in galleons but so rich in fireworks his roomates suddenly worried he might blow their dormitory up : in order to calm them, and also because he now was in such a hurry to put his plan into effect, he agreed to implement it the soonest he could. And the soonest was about to be now, for he saw like five minutes earlier his beloved bird leaving the castle, her cape on her shoulders, that he considered to be the proof she'd stay outside for a while. The second after, Dave was running through Hogwarts to fetch his equipment he had the greatest harm to move from the top of the Gryffindor Tower to the park. But it's well known that love lends wings, and Dave eventually succeeded in leaving the castle with his huge box full of fireworks, frantically looking for Wilda. It took him a few seconds to locate her sitting under a tree with a friend, near the lake. Dave, who was far enough from the girls so they can't understand what he was up to, started to take his fireworks out of the box in order to align it on the floor with the greatest care.
Anonymous

Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mer 16 Mai 2018 - 22:33

Your friend was unbelievable! She's been avoiding you for three weeks, AND she's allowing herself to be late for your meeting. Unbelievable! You should blame him for ignoring you like that for so long. Actually, you're mad at her, and you show her! But, she remains your friend, so, even if you are a little resentful, you give her a chance to prove that your friendship was important to her.
"And I think your charm can only grow with a blow of pink dye in your hair..." you whisper in your beard. Threats, always threats, it was your best defense and also your best attack. When you grow up with two brothers, you absolutely have to find a way not to let them walk on your feet, to make them obey you. And threatening them with dirty tricks against them was the best way to make them obey. Nobody liked to find itchy hair in their bed.
Deep down, you know you won't carry out your threat. That's what some of your friends, would blame you. They find you too kind !

-"Well, I'm ok ! I had meet lot a friends this weeks. I was very busy," you said to make Wilda jealous. "It was long time, yes, but you knew where to find me so..." You don't finish your sentence to let her reflects about her behavior towards you.

-"So who have you meet on your way, to put long time to arrive here ?" you ask.
While you wait, she relate what happened to her, you heard an explosion sound. You startle together and look at the direction of the sound....
Jyn S. Dawkins

Jyn S. Dawkins

PRÉFET POUFSOUFFLE

| POINTS DE COMPÉTENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Ven 18 Mai 2018 - 13:30

Jyn was the kind of girl who couldn’t fit anywhere and didn’t want to fit anywhere. She didn’t like people, people didn’t like her, and everything was going on. There, on her branch, no one would be worried about her. She didn’t have any friends, and her parents couldn’t send her letters because they are not wizards. The postman doesn’t go at Hogwart obviously. But most people are not like her, and that’s probably a good thing - for them, not her - as she sees people coming under her tree. She remarks two girls, and she believes she knows one of them, but she’s not quite sure about that. Then, she hears one talks and yes, she knows her. The orphan child blinks her blue eyes to be sure of what she’s seeing. Wilda Griffiths is the kind of student you cannot ignore, because she’s a talkative and an enthusiastic girl - thank you so much. A long time ago - last week - Jyn and her had to train magic with their damned sticks and the Hufflepuff didn’t make any try or endeavour.

Jyn doesn’t like to hear talks. Because they are mostly nonsence. People talk about the whether, about the teachers, about their marks, about their families, but that is odd she thinks. As an aloof,  and strange child - according to the teachers, the students, the children and all the human beings. She's quite sure Ambrosius Flint thinks the same and she’s sad about that. This boy is the only one she wants to impress. On her right knee, there’s a bruise and she’s just tipping on it to try it. But suddenly, she hears an explosion, and feels the fatefull blast. Anxious about that - like the savage animal she is - she grabs the branch and stands up to see what’s going on. and there, in the sky, is a firework. She lets out a grunt as she sees everything. She tenses her jaw. That’s ridiculous.
Wilda Griffiths

Wilda Griffiths

ORDRE DU PHÉNIX

| SANG : Mes deux géniteurs sont sorciers, mais ma lignée n'est très certainement pas pure (même si mon père est un Nottt)

| EPOUVANTARD :
| PATRONUS :
| POINTS DE COMPÉTENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Ven 18 Mai 2018 - 18:45

Wilda sketched a fond smile to her roommate’s light threat. She liked that about her friend, how easily irritated she could get, but how quick she was to forgive her afterward. Maybe all hope wasn’t lost after all, maybe Lindsay would forgive her betrayal and they’d become even closer, or maybe she’ll do more than dye her hair pink… but hey, better stay positive. “It would indeed add an ounce of Wilda-ness to my look”, she joked with a wink, lighting up the atmosphere. She could pull off pink hair, she thought, although she would prefer not to, believing her friend to be strong enough to brew a potion that might have near-to-permanent effects.

Of course she knew where to find her, that was actually the problem: Lindsay was everywhere Wilda usually was. The witch bitted her tong nervously, realizing her friend acknowledge her attempt to avoid her and so, she tried to save herself with a white lie, which she has became quite acquainted with recently. “Come on Linds, I was not avoiding you! It’s been just crazy busy with studying and stuff, you know…a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do to pass her exams!” she said severely lacking credibility: everyone knew Wilda Griffths wasn’t the most serious student. “Well anyway, I’m glad you let these friends of you aside and took time to meet with me’’ she lied again. Wilda was happy to see her friend, but let’s say avoiding her inquisitive look - which was so similar to Evan’s and therefore make her think of him - was a little easier for her conscience. At the next question, Wilda cracked a huge smile remembering the story without tail nor head Holden told her of. “Well, I was on my way – I swear, she said anticipating a look of disbelief – and then Cass happened… you know how I love the bloke, I had to stop to great him but then he started with that crazy story about Blast-Ended Skrewts, you know the kind of story that only Holden can come up with and …” BANG a loud sound, like an explosion, reverberated  in the parc, stopping her from continuing what could have been a long and funny dialogue. “What in Merlin’s knickers is going on?” asked the Ravenclaw, dumbfounded by the sudden turn of events. Was she really seeing fireworks in the middle of the day?
Anonymous

Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Lun 21 Mai 2018 - 16:19

One hundred and thirty four. He had in his possession one hundred and thirty four fireworks of different colors and different effects. Some of them where like swirling rockets, others like colourful bombs, and even one - the most important !- would draw in the air in illuminated letters a message he wrote himself (you can easily guess what it is !), but Dave was certain Wilda would love them all equally. The problem was that it was way more complicated to grant them in order for them not to explode at the very same time. The Gryffindor had a more or less precise idea of which fireworks he wanted to explode first, but he soon realized he had no idea of the way he could manage the all thing. The all hundred and thirty four of them. What if he just lit the most important one, the "I love you Wilda Griffiths, Dave", and kept the others for later ? He remembered almost immediately his roomies faces' and gave up this idea : he had to burn it all tonight, and for he needed considerable time to ensure the show he had to begin right know. Dave pulled his wand out of his pocket and drove it to a big firework he didn't remember how it'll explode, and...
— Incendio ! he cast, and immediatly an open flame shot up and inflamed the fuse. As a precaution, Dave took a few steps forward and watched the firework rising off the ground with a thunderous roar, and was to the point of congratulating himself for his efforts when he realized the first firework burnt the others around, that started to blaze eagerly and take off as well.
— Oh no no no ! he cried out when he saw his I love you Wilda's firework burning, for it was not at all the moment for such a declaration, but the moment he reached it, he just had the opportunity to shade his eyes for the firework was rising off among the others. Dave, at the very moment, was really disappointed... and then he saw another firework hit the tree Wilda and her friend they were seat under, the very moment his loving message popped up in the sky.
— Oh crap, he just said, highly conscious he was in a deep, deep Thestral's shit.
Jyn S. Dawkins

Jyn S. Dawkins

PRÉFET POUFSOUFFLE

| POINTS DE COMPÉTENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mer 11 Juil 2018 - 12:01

Jyn doesn't really understand how much it's important for people to express their love. She doesn't at all - even though she tried once - because she's shy and worried to be ridiculous. There are many ways to show someone we love him, and obviously, on that evening, someone is trying. Using an odd way. On her tree, hypnotized by the colours around, Jyn Dawkins doesn't see a firework hitting HER tree in WHICH she's  sitting. There is a muffled sound above her, but she doesn't have the time to raise her eyes. Abruptly, she falls of her tree, and is burnt on her right leg. She doesn't shout out anything, her fall is soundless, silent like this evening should be, and the Hufflepuff lands on the girls sitting under the tree.
As Jyn didn't see anything except the colours of the fireworks, she doesn't know where they're from. She doesn't know who fired them up, so she concludes Wilda and her-weird-and-unknown-friend turned them on. "That's both of you !" she assesses. She doesn't say anything else, but casts out : "LIMACIUS ERUCTO". Jyn doesn't wait for more, and she flees, her specialty.

Spoiler:
Wilda Griffiths

Wilda Griffiths

ORDRE DU PHÉNIX

| EPOUVANTARD :
| PATRONUS :
| POINTS DE COMPÉTENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mer 18 Juil 2018 - 4:24

Wilda was flabbergasted. She was dazzled, blinded by the enormous explosion of colors and lights illuminating the afternoon sky. The Ravenclaw has never seen so many fireworks at the same time, so messy, so close, so dangerously close.  What in the name of Morgana was going on? If they were not in Hogwarts, she would have believed they were being attacked. Probably the Marauders, she thought with an amused smile. Then, a series of unexpected events unfolded under her eyes:

I LOVE YOU WILDA GRIFFITHS, DAVE

As she was realizing she might be somehow in the middle of the ongoing events, a firework violently hit the tree she was sitting under. She quickly raised her arms in a reflex to protect her head and felt a branch falling right beside her. The branch turned out to be a very angry little Hufflepuff that she immediately recognized, screaming Merlin knows what in this cacophony. « Oh my ! Jyn ! Are you alr…» just as she was worryingly asking her if she was hurt, Wilda felt a painful contraction pinching her stomach. Her eyes widened in a mix of surprise, fear and hopelessness as she laboriously threw up a slug. A slug. Merlin, she threw up a humongous slug. Her breath started to accelerate and her eyes filled with tears of panic. She felt on her knees, both hands on the ground, distinctly feeling the next beast crawling in her esophagus. The sensation of the slimy worm rubbing against her teeth made her shivered in disgust. In barely few seconds, she expulsed four creatures out of her body, which was now entirely covered in cold sweat. She felt vulnerable, panicked, she couldn’t even think about casting a counter spell and if she her brain could function, she would never be quick enough to pronounce it in between her excruciating hiccups.

The teenager tried to reach Lindsay for help, miraculously managed to get closer to her friend and threw up a fifth slug directly on her roomates’ feet. Tears started rolling off her cheeks, the witch didn’t know what she was more afraid of: throwing up slugs forever or having vomited a sticky slug on Lindsay’s perfect shoes. In a desperate move, Wilda raised her head seeking for help – while a sixth creature was slowly ramping out of her mouth – and her eyes locked with another pair of brown eyes that appears to be just as terrified as hers were. She weakly raised her arm in his direction, just before her body was shook with another convulsion. As the seventh repugnant insect fell on the floor, Wilda hoped he puzzled out in her eyes her urge for help and relief.
Anonymous

Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mer 1 Aoû 2018 - 19:09

Your friend was telling you what had happened to her on the way home, when an explosion rang near your.
Surprise, you startle before raising your heard in the direction of the explosion sound. What you see marvel you, even if you asking you why you see fireworks in Hogwarts sky. A maelstrom of color illuminates the sky, which is added at the picture of the sun descending into the horizon. It is very beautiful and during a little moment you're thinking that, it doesn't matter if it is not normal to see that. You just see it and it's perfect until the next fireworks. You open your eyes and stay still looking the words in the sky.

You can't believe it. No that you think we can't love your friends, not at all, but you can't believe that somebody can déclare one's love  in front of everyone. You're sharing between the embarrassment and excitement of a love declaration, that you find soooo romantic.

The eyes in the sky, you don't see the firework which comes toward the tree under you are sit. You heard a nose like a thunderclap and just after, you finding you, the nose in the grass, crushing with a weight. You turn your head and discern an Hufflepuff girl, that you absolutely don't know. One second after, she accuse both of you for the fireworks and cast a spell to your friends. You take your wand, to try to defends you but you see the hufflepuff girl run away. Tou think about suing her when you see Wilda fall on the ground, holding his stomach until you see a slug come out of his mouth. In a reflex that you do not control you put your hand to your mouth and step back, disgusted. You know the spell of eat slug but you don't know hat to do, to stop it. you look around you, scared, looking a solution, when the evidence come. You approach to your friends, despite the disgust for slugs and raised her by shoulder. you have to take him to the infirmary.
Before to go, you cast a glance into the place where gone the fireworks to find the responsible personn...

HJ:
Anonymous

Invité

Invité

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Lun 27 Aoû 2018 - 19:42

From the top of his promontory, the Gryffindor saw that something dropped out of the tree because all of the sudden they were three of them under the branches : and because obviously there weren't enough lights with the fireworks in the park, a colorfull ray of light passed through the air and an amazed Dave saw Jyn Dawkings fleeing the scene under the explosions. The boy had an irresistible laugh by imagining she was the one who felt of the tree (what on earth was she doing here after all ?), but soon his laugh got stuck in his throat as he realized the crazy kid was running in his direction. It was too good an opportunity to make fun of her, so Dave decided not to hide his glorious feat and tried to catch her attention as she was running straight away to the castle.
— Hey Jyn ! he cried with a loud voice, completely oblivious of the fact he just nearly killed three girls a few seconds ago, and litterally signed his mischief, and that they'd just know for sure he was guilty after all that noise he made. What happened to you ? You look pissed ! Was she really ?
Jyn S. Dawkins

Jyn S. Dawkins

PRÉFET POUFSOUFFLE

| POINTS DE COMPÉTENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351Mer 29 Aoû 2018 - 14:27

The little Hufflepuff was not a patient girl. Anyone knowing about her would know that. She was a baffling child. With her leg burnt and the scared the felt, she didn't want to speak, or try to understand anything. She didn't see the message, she only saw two girls and a firework. There was nothing to understand. Wilda was abruptly hit by her spell and she fled. She crossed Dave on her way back to the castle. And obviously, as he's a common idiot, he decided to call her. Amazing evening. "Fuck you !" she answered badly. "Fuck y'all !" she cried out again. Big tears were on her red cheeks, her leg was astonishingly painful. She just didn't want to talk to him right now, he was just a stupid boy... She hates him. She hates him so much. Clearly, like everyone else.

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish 129196351

How to say "I love you" without getting the wrong person – WILDA, DAVE, JYN #Rpinenglish

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1